Monday, May 4, 2009

Performance Art: Music Man



The assignment here was to show our relationship with technology through a performance art piece. It took forever for me to come up with an idea for this project. I thought about all the things I use technology for and how I could create a cool performance. Finally, I decided to make a statement about pirating music on the internet. Almost everyone I know has done it, and I am as guilty as everyone else. I don't know whether I am for or against stealing music online, but I think it is definitely something people should think about.

2 comments:

  1. you project was fanastic!! it definitely spoke to me because i am one of those people who do that, lol. props on breaking those cd's too! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked your performance art piece, it was really cool, great job with the cd's breaking and i def do my share of downloadin songs

    ReplyDelete